Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Just a question...

Hey all, never used this forum before so sorry if this is the wrong one, but i'm on the tarrif thing where you top up and it gives you certain amount of txts (i.e £10 for 300 txts) i usualy top up £10, but last time I topped up it gave me 500 txts for only £10, is this because i did it a day early or something?

Also, if i didnt top up a day early, what happens if I top up while it is still in the month? Do i get a new month onto it with the other 300txts or does it give me 300txts till when the first one would have ended so i have to use them fast before it ends?

Thanks! Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Just a question...

You get your free allowance, once a month on your anniversary date. How much allowance you get, depends on the total amount you have topped up since your last anniversary date.

To find out your anniversary date, either phone the Top-Up line, login to My O2 or send the word BALANCE to 20202
Highlighted
Anonymous

Just a question...

Ah right thanks, so that means if i top up before it runs out i get extra? Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Just a question...

As I said, the amount of free allowance you get, depends on the total amount you have topped up in the month before your anniversary date.

Details of the free allowances are in the help section or the booklet you got with your phone/SIM.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Just a question...

Hmm, i just topped up another £10 before the next top up date ends and it hasnt gave me any more texts, or will i get like 500 NEXT month? =/
Highlighted
Anonymous

Just a question...

As I've said twice already now, you get your free allowance once a month on your anniversary date. The amount you get depends on the total you have topped up since your last anniversary date.