cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Tracking Number?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a phone on Saturday 26th to click and collect, after originally saying I could collect on Saturday it changed to "up to 2-3 days". Yesterday (27th) my contract has started on myO2 and there is a DPD Parcel number for tracking but the DPD website says it is invalid?

What is going on? I just want my new phone 😞

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Chances are that o2 have sent details of your parcel to DPD (hence the tracking number) but DPD have not picked it up yet (which is why the tracking number is not valid).
Does your order on your My o2 show as despatched or in progress?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

The order status shows as "Completed". ?

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

If the order is showing as completed then the phone has been sent or waiting to be picked up by the couriers.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spoken to a customer service advisor, said because it is a click and collect order that they can not track it and I should call the store. Called the store and they have no record of the order.

Nice that I'm already being charged for a service I'm not yet using.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Dint worry about the contract start date as you can claim back the cost of the days you were waiting for rhe the phone.
You will get an email and text when the phone arrives in store and it sounds like it's on its way too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6