cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet restrictions

Anonymous
Not applicable

All I want to do is watch a bit of ****** on my boyfriends phone and there are restriction that won't let me go on any ****** website and I can't seem to get through to anyone to get it lifted. Please help!

Note: In case you're looking at this older topic to find help on how to remove the Age Restriction, note that as of September 2020 Pay Monthly customers can now do it via My O2. slight_smile See guide here.

Community_STS_PAC2.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Sorry you can't watch your adult films but O2 need to verify your age to lift the adult content restriction. This is to protect our children so I hope you understand. Everything is explained here and how to verify your age. I'm afraid the adult films will have to be another night but I'm sure you can make your own entertainment 😉

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/age-restricted-content-and-age-verification

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
The **** is po*n if anyone didn't know
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Sorry you can't watch your adult films but O2 need to verify your age to lift the adult content restriction. This is to protect our children so I hope you understand. Everything is explained here and how to verify your age. I'm afraid the adult films will have to be another night but I'm sure you can make your own entertainment 😉

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/age-restricted-content-and-age-verification

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Welcome to our forum @Anonymous! slight_smile Please do take a look at the info provided above and let us know if you have any further questions the community could help you with. 

Cheers @jonsie!

Message 4 of 4