Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance complaint getting nowhere

Laura891
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I'll start from beginning on 12th May I called insurance put in claim for my Samsung s6 phone was collected on 15th May received email 18th May claim was successful o2 be in touch about replacement.
28th May nothing so I called and device was ordered.
Device arrived 30th May put SIM in and came up network blocked enter oil would not accept code called o2 told send me new SIM arrived 1st June same message appeared called back told I'd receive call back on 2nd June I put in request for imei to be unblocked received call back insurance said was a technical issue technical called says could not help was customer service issue received email from o2 they could not unblock device as was not a o2 network device called customer services to be told was a faulty device and was insurance issue she spoke to manager and agreed to clear my balance and give me free early upgrade today my balance has not been cleared 24 hours later when I was told to call back.
I've not had a device since 12th May and o2 have been so unhelpful to me I'm paying my bill for nothing now.
I'm calling back tomorrow and asking for a manager as call handlers are no help to me I just keep getting handed department to department.
I cannot go to my nearest store as it's 30 miles away and I do not drive and due to health cannot use public transport.
Please any advice as I'm stuck what to do now.
I would leave o2 but due to a poor credit score I'd find it hard elsewhere and I live rural so signal options are o2 only
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Laura891
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Little update o2 are not helping me at all been on phone again won't let me upgrade as I failed credit check due to some debts from losing my job which I'm paying each month.
I'm cancelling with o2 and going to sky mobile.
I'm contacting CEO again I'm sitting with no mobile and my next bill is £103 including excess. All my complaints have been ignored there not interested in helping me the woman even told me which debts I have. Thanks for all your help guys this company is disgusting xx
Message 11 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Best of luck with your new network @Laura891 I hope you fare better with whoever you choose wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

It's a shame and I hope all goes well with Sky Mobile (which you may/may not know runs on the O2 network) smiley

@Cleoriff wrote:

Best of luck with your new network @Laura891 I hope you fare better with whoever you choose wink

Message 13 of 14

Laura891
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah I knew that so at least I'll get a good signal lol.
Thanks for all your advice.
I did ask to speak to a manager but they've been no help either.
Customer service is awful.
Message 14 of 14