cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improving systems? - no billing information on line for 6 days

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since my pay monthly phone is used exclusively by my teen I keep an eye on remaining talk time by checking on o2 website .  (Have had some bills go over allowances when I haven't been paying attention)  Dismayed to note that it has not been updated since 16th of this month supposedly due to 'Improving Systems'. O2 Live chat have given me the balance remaining - not a lot! Six days without information is a lot of unrecorded chat time. Am I the only one with this annoying  'improving systems'  message on my account?

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi YorkshireA

Appreciate what Live Chat are saying but for clarity I would speak to Uk Cs in 202 contract or 4445 payg.

The online live chat is non uk outsourced call centres who can on occasion get things muddled up.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Yes I've noticed mine down too for a while for maintenance but is now back up to date.
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had the same issue for a number of months - when I click View my bill I get "DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid."  Same excuse and reasons from the CSO's - "we are upgrading - please try in a few days".

Very dissatisfied with the consistently poor support - I'm trying to find out why my data usage has gone crazy (718K used in less than one day - after recieving phone back from 02 repairs!!).

Next step - pay to cancel the whole account!!!

Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

It is frustrating when this type maintenance happens I agree. It's only happened this once to Myo2 as far as I remember.

Which phone do you use as some have data counters in their settings.

Ie ; The iPhone on iOS 7 shows what app has used how much data etc.
Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

The maintenance issue cannot be the reason for my error - there is an account mismatch issue.

I have a HTC One and the data usage is very very good. I have subsequently identified Google+ to be the culprit backing up my phone (replacement must have reset options).

I initially purchased a 500mb data bundle but this too was consumed within 2 days (still had not fouund source of usage). When I contacted 02 Web talk - CSO acknowledged the usage was extraordinary and told me they would request analysis and send through to me. If identified 02 would refund the data bundle charge. As a goodwill they would add another data bundle.

My bill now has BOTH data bundles listed and I have not seen any data analysis.

Not a good example of how to build trust and confidence in the support process!!! 

Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hope they respond swiftly with a reasonable outcome and resolution.
Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Since my pay monthly phone is used exclusively by my teen I keep an eye on remaining talk time by checking on o2 website .  (Have had some bills go over allowances when I haven't been paying attention)  Dismayed to note that it has not been updated since 16th of this month supposedly due to 'Improving Systems'. O2 Live chat have given me the balance remaining - not a lot! Six days without information is a lot of unrecorded chat time. Am I the only one with this annoying  'improving systems'  message on my account?

Similar here. For 6 days now my account says i have no minutes allowance as does My O2 app on the phone. I called customer services yesterday to be told I was within my limit and my minutes package was still registered. Everything would be sorted by 21st. Have just checked and it says exactly the same.

I know exactly what's going to happen here. My bill is due in 5 days and all the calls made this month are going to be charged at 40p per minute so I will have a huge bill. When I call CS they will acknowledge the error which will be sorted on the next bill. So, for one month I will be well out of pocket. I can just see it happening.

A week to update accounting systems. Poor signals. Services down. O2 are really not having a good time over the last eighteen months in my view.

Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

A day later and still no joy. Live chat have given me two different figues for how many talk minutes are left.  Then I realised that they were reading it out from my last recorded bill entry from 16th May - the bit I can see for my self on the bill anyway.  Texting for balance returns the same result, so does the App. Information is now a week out of date. I have asked my teen not to use the phone for outgoing calls until we can get an accurate balance.  Live chat advised that I would get the same response from CS - O2 are in the middle of 'improving' millions of customer accounts and this only takes a couple of days.

Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi YorkshireA

Appreciate what Live Chat are saying but for clarity I would speak to Uk Cs in 202 contract or 4445 payg.

The online live chat is non uk outsourced call centres who can on occasion get things muddled up.
Message 9 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

It will be interesting as to when the O2 systems will be up to date.

My O2 still shows my last calls, texts and data as 17th May. Not sure if it's an updating issue or a system fault but almost a week without tariff use isn't very good whatever the issue.

Message 10 of 17