cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone 6 contract price question

Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband and I are looking at getting an iphone 6 each preferably on o2 as this the best network in our area. I have been looking into contracts and have found some that are available but not directly from o2! Obviously we want the best deal but not sure why some company can offer a 24 month contract on o2 at £38.00 a month with no upfront cost (1gb data unlimited calls and texts) but this is not available from o2?! Can someone please advise why and if we could get this deal from o2? Thanks in advance 😊

Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

The note 3 is so last year, (2014 Smiley Very Happy)

Did you just blaspheme? So last year indeed...Pfffftttt....Evil wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable
Omg i had one of those.

After an update it would randomly send some of my texts to the same person. ..... not the ones i had intended to send them to
Message 42 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Omg i had one of those.

After an update it would randomly send some of my texts to the same person. ..... not the ones i had intended to send them to

Well then I definitely don't want one Shocked it would ruin my, (already limited), social life tongue

Message 43 of 57

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

I give you the Motorola Defy...  tongue

moto defy.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 44 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd rather you didn't
Message 45 of 57

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'd rather you didn't

LOL .....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable
It was a most evil handset. Worse than any iPhone could ever be
Message 47 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It was a most evil handset. Worse than any iPhone could ever be

I know!!!!!!!!!  Cheers

Message 48 of 57

Anonymous
Not applicable
All motorolas are
Message 49 of 57

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

I wonder sometimes why people get to like a particular product brand. Here in the civilised world 90% of people have Samsung (pretty sure the other 10% don't have a phone!)

There is just not the same hype for the iphone or indeed the latest top end Samsungs.

Money is obviously a factor but it's rare to see an iphone unless it's owned by a tourist or been bought as a gift for the 'love' of their life. It's the same with ipads or other tablets. A certain lady intimated to me she wanted the iphone 6, I told her to get a job!

Possibly the reason you find very few Apple stores here, the only ones I've seen are in Bangkok and they tend to rely on online sales or appointed agents. It's funny that no matter how good a phone they have here, they always carry around a cheap throwaway although I won't go into the reasons for that.

So my question is, is it media hype, public frenzy, mass hysteria or peer pressure that pushes you toward a particular brand be it Apple, Samsung, HTC or Windows. Personally for me it's just simply choice and preference.

Message 50 of 57