Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

upgrade to contract phone whilst on a 12 month simplicity???

seem to be going round in circles... u go online to the chat and end up getting india who tell u that you cannot upgrade a 12 month simplicity to a tariff/phone contract, however when i called customer services re another matter i asked the question ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

USA Costs

Im off to the usa in a few weeks and am a little confused about the call/txt charges.im on simplicity 15 monthly so am i considered monthly or pay as you go for these costs?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

600 Simplicity tariff

I am on the 600 simplicity, 300 mins o2 to o2 & 600 minutes any network most of my calls are O2 to O2 when they finish will my calls to O2 come off my 600 any network mins or will they charge me .35p per minute? Many thanks DJ

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity texting number

Hello i received a new 02 sim with the simplicity package but I accidentally threw away the piece of paper with the numbers and codes on it, so can anyone tell what number and code i need to text to get unlimited texts for 7.50? Thankyou!

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text from Turkey

Anyone let me know how much it costs to send a text from Turkey on pay as you go? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing to Simplicity

At the moment I am on O2 Unlimited. My Anniversary date is 14th June but can I change to 02 Simplicity before my anniversary date? If so, how do I do it?I have tried going to 2202 but cat find anything on there to change over to Simplicity.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending picture messages over 3g

When you send a picture message over 3G does this get deducted from your data allowance? If you send over 3G via imessage as well, is it still deducted? I understand over wifi this is free?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using simplicity for iphone in another phone

Hi guys I've had a sim only plan since February, 100 mins, unltd texts 1gb data, it's for my iphone (microsim) and when I log in it shows simplicity for iphone My question is, can I use this sim in a nokia lumia windows phone and data will still work...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos