Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a O2 through Virgin.

DeclanExley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an o2 sim through purchasing virgin media. I do not use the sim at all and have no need for it. I have set up a direct debit three times now and still the money will not come out of my account for this sim. So now there are extra charges on top the bill for missing payments. I cannot access my o2 account because I do not use the sim to put the access code in. I just want to cancel the sim and have nothing to do with it...

Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12235 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1136 Solutions

Not on here @DeclanExley as this is a community of o2 customers.

Sounds like you need to speak to the Payment Management team - their direct number is 0800 902 0217

Their opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37112 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1687 Solutions

Note if you cancel your O2 SIM, not only will you possibly have to pay for terminating early, but if you used Volt Megaguide to get your data on the VM side doubled, that will revert back to non-Volt speed, @DeclanExley - VM are very good at selling you a contract that says eg 250Mbps, but in reality it is a 125Mbps circuit doubled using Volt as described in the guide above, provided you have an O2 SIM contract in place at the same address. You can text INFO to 85075 (using the O2 SIM) to get details on any early termination fees that may be payable, otherwise follow @gmarkj's advice to get in touch with O2 in the morning. Good luck!

Message 3 of 3