Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am still waiting for my contract to be cancelled

GrannySmith58
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Despite regular calling to o2 and messaging with someone through this community chat, I am still waiting for my account to be credited for a returned handset on 9th June.  Totally unacceptable , all I get told is form has been completed and sent to manager or credit can be seen but not actioned.  I am promised call backs that don’t happen.  In the meantime my husband still doesn’t have his original phone number meaning issues with banking verification and impact on work.  How on earth does a Company operate like this!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6800 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

Unfortunately we are just a Community of Customers now as all our O2 advisors have been removed pending changes, So other than advising you to keep at them we are powerless 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

GrannySmith58
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I totally understand, just so frustrating! Thank you

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23219 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

@GrannySmith58 Did you go through the correct cancellation procedure to keep your number: Cancelling your contract - An updated guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

GrannySmith58
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have followed instructions given by O2 when discussing phone issues.  Every time I speak to someone I tell them what I am trying to do.  People are lovely, it’s the processes that are lacking and you can never get to speak to anyone at a higher level

Message 5 of 5