cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should it take for an order to appear on My O2?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I placed an order on 15 August and chose to collect it from my local store. I paid for it online using my debit card.

The order number (ms-xxxxxxxxx) appeared on the website, I made a note of it.

No email has been sent to confirm the order and no text message has been received.

Four days later, the order still isn't appearing on my orders:

Recent orders

You haven't ordered anything in the last 31 days.

View previous orders

How long does it usually take to be acknowledged by the website?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Ok agreed LOL

Thank god for that....Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 16

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
I agree though - There is a worrying amount of regurgitated info being posted just lately......
Just because it's worded slightly differently, doesn't make it unique !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I agree though - There is a worrying amount of regurgitated info being posted just lately......
Just because it's worded slightly differently, doesn't make it unique !

ZippedZipped

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I now have the new phone.

The order number is still not appearing on My 02.

It turns out that when I bought the phone, it was assigned a new sim card/telephone number. Now there are two phone numbers on my o2 account - the one I use, the one that came with the new phone.

The order number is appearing under the new sim card's phone number, not the one I intend to use.

Hopefully, O2'll be able to update the order and link it to the telephone number I use. It's not a major problem (at all) but I'd rather have it connected to the number I use than a random number that came with the phone.

Message 15 of 16

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
You didn't upgrade - you took a new contract.
You need to call CS on 202 and transfer the number to the new account which will close the old one. Otherwise you will be paying for two contracts.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 16 of 16