cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How far back does O2 keep hold of bills

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need a bill from October 2012 due to car accident I need proof of 999 call and a number I dialled after an accident but I was told O2 keep bills upto 2 years back so I can't see 2012 it shows 2012 texts sent but nothing of calls till December when I kno for a fact I made calls
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous , my O2 will only have bills for the last two years but you ask 202 or Web chat, just make sure you mention u need them itemised. If u unsure about the dates u can ask for consecutive months.free of charge! Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123025 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I need a bill from October 2012 due to car accident I need proof of 999 call and a number I dialled after an accident but I was told O2 keep bills upto 2 years back so I can't see 2012 it shows 2012 texts sent but nothing of calls till December when I kno for a fact I made calls

Hi. I have asked one of our posters who works for O2 to advise you on this.

@Anonymous  can you answer this please?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Normally you can check back 18 months bills, I still can on mine. Howver if the bill isn't showing, simply call customer service on 202 (don't use chat for this) and request a copy.

They have been changing the billing systems recently so some detail could possibly be missing in My O2. O2 will still copies however.

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous , my O2 will only have bills for the last two years but you ask 202 or Web chat, just make sure you mention u need them itemised. If u unsure about the dates u can ask for consecutive months.free of charge! Hope this helps! 

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 123025 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for that @Anonymous  I am sure both yours and jonsies replies will help the OP. Good to know you can get them itemised if you ask:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous for sharing this info Fantastic

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

anytime!:smileyhappy:

Message 7 of 7