cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add another device to my account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I have an o2 paymonthly account for my mobile account.  I've recently bought a Samsung Tablet and have an o2 sim in it.  I'd like to register the tablet and be able to view the bill online. How do i add it to my account?  Ive tried registering it so that I could link the tablet account to the mobile account, but cant register it as got the message that my email was already in use.  I only have one email address which is one I used to register my mobile phone with.

Please advise

Thanks

Norah

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Two options I believe;

You could set up a email account for the new samsung tablet and then change it after registering.

2nd way call CS and have a word they should be able to add it to the account for you.

Is the tablet sim a pay monthly?

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Liquid.

yes the tablet sim is pay monthly as is the phone.  I did consider setting up a gmail email for the tablet but wondered if there was an easier way.  After all I'm sure there are many people that have multiple devices with o2 sims.

Message 3 of 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
My old device was done via the same email address. I presume they may of changed it. (No idea why)

Unfortunately I can only see the harder way working bit silly really isn't it:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 4