cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To View March 2015 Mobile Phone Use To Date

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'm a bit confused.  I used to be able to view my old bills and also the current month's usage quite easily on the 02 web site.  However, things seem to have changed and I can only view last month's call/text details.  I need to check March 2015 calls/text details to date but can't see how I can access them on the new screen.  Can anyone help?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Exactly the same for me too @Cleoriff 

Is the My O2 app not showing data remaining @Anonymous ?

Message 21 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
The myo2 app should show data remaining on the front page. If you only have a small amount left (20% of less of your tariff I believe) it gets pushed to the top in the mobile app
Message 22 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

Do you mind ringing 202 and reporting the issues? They will need examples to be be able to report it so that it gets fixed. slight_smile

Message 23 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Mine is ok...though O2 Travel not showing... ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

On that main page the data is incorrect by far. I did eventually get to see the data I've got left, following the "long way" posted above. It shoudn't be such a lengthy and messy process. On "My device" page, "Allowances" column, it says I have 749 Mb Uk Data left, instead of my actual 350 Mb. The odd thing is that the "Anytime, any network minutes" I have got left, is correct.

Message 25 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
How are you measuring your own data use please
Message 26 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be honest @Anonymous as I am only trialling the Note 4 on Try The Tech I don't have the appetite for spending an hour waiting, explaining then being given a load of waffle that I don't trust.

For me I can access on the app what I need. That will do
Message 27 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

ah...but there is the problem...if ppl don't report this  , O2 doesn't know....if they don't know, they wont fix it!

Message 28 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
True but I only have two days off each week lol. Not wasting them 😆😆😆😆
Message 29 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@piperdog "to measure own data use": ‎follow jonsie's post of 06-03-2015 21:30. When you get to the "drop down box" shown in Cleoriff's post of 06-03-2015 21:43, click on "Recent charges" and it gives you the data and minutes used and remaining.

Message 30 of 41