cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To View March 2015 Mobile Phone Use To Date

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'm a bit confused.  I used to be able to view my old bills and also the current month's usage quite easily on the 02 web site.  However, things seem to have changed and I can only view last month's call/text details.  I need to check March 2015 calls/text details to date but can't see how I can access them on the new screen.  Can anyone help?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 41
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry @Anonymous I pressed send too quick. Using the mobile version of myo2 (as I have just tried it myself).

Go to the myo2 app.
Enter your pin number & wait for screen to change.
Top entry is recent charges.
Click on recent charges and away you go

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and welcome.

If you go to myo2 the information should be there.
Message 2 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry @Anonymous I pressed send too quick. Using the mobile version of myo2 (as I have just tried it myself).

Go to the myo2 app.
Message 3 of 41

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I can't see current months charges in my, My O2 anymore since the changes.
We have been told by community admin that it is being looked into.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Go to the myo2 app.

@Anonymous   As far as I can see (and as you know I am not exactly a whizz kid using these infernal machines) the My O2 app will quite quickly show me current monthly charges that are ADDITIONAL to my tarif - but it won't give me details of calls within my allowance; that has to wait for the actual bill.  Have to say though it is not clear to me exactly what info the OP is wanting - charges or other usage info (number called;length of call etc)

Message 5 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I cant check the website version of myo2 as it doesn't appear to be working at present hence my "I pressed send too early" comment
Message 6 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous I cant check the website version of myo2 as it doesn't appear to be working at present hence my "I pressed send too early" comment

My O2 is working fine for me at present both on PC and  also the mobile app version - maybe a localised problem.

Message 7 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
The app is working but I tried on my phone to get on to Web version and it would not log me in.
Message 8 of 41

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

All aspects of MyO2 are working well for me on PC and phone....and I am in Spain...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 41

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I am also able to view detailed charges of last 6 months bills in view and compare bills at the bottom of the page...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 41