cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hope O2 Stays The Best

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone and I would just like to say O2 has always been so helpful even thou my signal is giving me an issue they are trying to sort it out and have always called me up to check up on how my signal issue is getting on...I remember when I was with T-mobile it was a nightmare customer service on the phone where really horrible and they only cared and bout money..where O2 always have put customers first I don't know why people always say O2 is expensive and don't offer uimited data but they always have had a good customer service and there speed is better than rest of the networks I've tried to tell u guys the truth...I remember going into EE store and they called security on me because they had pissed me off so bad unhelpfully EE staff members and phone line ppl are really rude ...All I wanted was a sim card replaced that's all what they did was get a phone called customer service and I had forgot my password but I provided them with my address my date of birth and other security things that I know only and the EE customer service adviser was like sorry I can't help u ....I was like omg that's it I've had enough and started arguing with them and they still did not help me I ended up paying them like 145 for something I didn't use ....how dare ppl say O2 is not good in my life time I've used O2 for about 7 years they have always been very helpful ..... slight_smile
Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59

Anonymous
Not applicable
My choice is Payg and I buy my phones as Sim Free.

That way I'm not locked in and incur no cancellation fees.

Obviously I do pay full retail price for my handsets and don't get above 1gb of data in my 4G tariff but that's not a deal breaker for me @Anonymous

wink
Message 31 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can use the Service Checker form.

http://status.o2.co.uk

At the bottom is "unexpected issues and planned maintenance "
Message 32 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes as BoB had said go to the status checker and check 2g 3g and 4g signals. If there is an issue it will tell you there and also tell you of any maintenance or outages
Message 33 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
K thanks guys
Message 34 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're very welcome.

slight_smile
Message 35 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
Likewise happy to help
Message 36 of 60

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
We'll after me saying yesterday how good O2 have been. Today was a complete let down.
I've called this morning as I want to pay my phone plan of. So it goes like this
Can I get a final figure so I can pay of my phone plane please
O2: your phone what
My phone plan
O2: er I'll look. It's £xx.xx
No that's my phone tariff bill, I want to know how much I owe on my phone plan.
O2: er nothing.

And that's when I ended the call politely.

I will try again later as I know how much I owe, but this just goes to show that the person had no clue what I was on about and I had 0 confidence in them, I even if they had told me a figure, I wouldn't have passed my debit card details over the phone.
I also don't think I was talking to some one in uk as well. Not that matters.
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 37 of 60

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Unfortunately the depth of knowledge does seem to vary a great deal with different advisers. Hopefully next time you call it will answered by somewhere with more experience and training.

Message 38 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
That is a bit of a let down Darren must have got a Numpty there has to be a few I guess
Message 39 of 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be honest if advisers have not had enough training then should they really be on the phones?

Appreciate we all start somewhere but it is important that they things right.
Message 40 of 60