Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gympass app and website - issue with O2 data

Rachel1534
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi everyone, looking for some help. I use the app Gympass to get access to my local gym. I arrive at the gym, log into the app to ‘check in’ and then have 15 mins to get into the gym. For the past week my O2 data doesn’t seem to be working with either the app or the website. But both work fine when I’m on WiFi. It’s making life quite difficult getting into the gym, my partner who is on a different network is having to create a WiFi hotspot for me to connect to so I can get into the app and check in. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling, I have checked mobile data is on etc. It doesn’t seem to be a Gympass issue as my partners’ is fine and when I’m connected to WiFi the app and website work fine. It seems to be an O2 issue with Gympass. Prior to last week it worked fine, no problems. I’d be very grateful of any help/suggestions! Thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Rachel1534
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@madasaf1sh  This is really odd. I have tested it. I had age restrictions off. I went into ‘my o2’

and followed the steps for age verification, this involved o2 texting me a one time code to verify my age. I checked my Gympass and it was working fine. I then went back into my o2, turned the age verification off again and now Gympass has stopped working, exactly the same as before. 

Message 21 of 23

slinxy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Rachel1534 , sorted it... similar to you, my age restriction was off, tired turning it off and on and it was still the same.

Went to the o2 age verifaction site on my phone https://ageverification.o2.co.uk/

put in my credit card details and checked that I could visit an 18+ site on my phone..

now gym pass is working again.

Got to delete my broswer history now..

But I think the issue may be at o2, if the age restrictions of showing that they are off, but they are actually on.. they may have been turned on by fault/error as all of a sudden it just stopped working.

Message 22 of 23

TimAlb62
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Rachel1534 sorry for the delay in response, yes I also had the Gympass advice on turning off the age restrictions and I have noted Gympass app is now working as expected.

Message 23 of 23