Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New phone & sim but still cannot use phone number

Does anybody else get through to customer services and are told your sim will be working within 24 hours yet nothing happens. I was up replying I will no doubt speak with you again tomorrow as you will fail.Does anybody know how to get my sim and new...

Dan08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next day delivery didn't arrive

I recently ordered and paid for an upgraded phone on the 11th, and paid for next day delivery, but it never showed up. I got an email from O2 saying it'd "soon be in the couriers hands", but when searching for the tracking number, it just has a quest...

kelsmcc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch 6

Hi,I would like to add an e sim to my wives pay monthly account so she can have an Apple watch 6. How do I do this if I purchase the Watch from another supplier? How much would this add to the account? Thank you in advance

GR2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone still saying I haven’t paid

I paid my Bill this morning, but my services ain’t back on and my O2 app says I still haven’t paid, please help

Paid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Services

I have payed my bill but my services have not come back on.

bro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S20FE New upgrade phone, do I put SIM from old one in it ?

Hi This may be a silly question so sorry ... but I have aSamsung Glaxy S7, just upgraded to S20FE.Do I just take the sim card out of my old phone and put into the new one as I want to keep the same number. O2 monthly to O2 upgrade on mothly (new phon...

KEB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 12 Pro Max Delay

I requested my Iphone 12 Max Pro 512gb Graphite last week via the O2 website (Feb and there seems to be zero information as to when new stock will arrive. It looks like its going to be several weeks, judging by the rumours I have heard. Is there any ...

Erimus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos