Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Hi,I've closed my account with you so I'm on my notice period, my number has been transferred to my new provider but my request to unlock my phone is yet to be processed, leaving me without a mobile.Is there any way to expedite the unlock procedure p...

Hawaii phone

Hi All, My huawei phone has been acting very strange.. Sometimes when my wife calls me she has a chinese talking lady answering the phone, this has happened 5 times now. Also on one occasion i finished talking to my wife on the phone, upon hanging up...

Tommyla by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving to O2 and keeping number

I have just got my new O2 sim and put it in my phone but it's not using my old number, although I supplied my PAC code and old number when I ordered the sim. Do I need to do anything? Can't find any information about what to do in this situation. Tri...

RRowley5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device only - SIM free?

Hi, idiot question I think, sorry in advance! I’ve got a great plan with another provider and just want a new phone, sim free, unlocked (I thought all providers have to do this now?). Looking in Shop all I can see is phoned with plans. How do I buy J...

Scottish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid twice

Hiya, just paid for my bill for last month but I accidentally did it twice would I be able to get 1 of the transactions back.?

Maeve43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

I have just received my new galaxy s21 and I have swapped my old number over to my number sim. But both of them are still not working. I had a text saying I will still beable to use my old sim till other one is working but both of them are not workin...

Kirsty88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Current contract ends in April

I don't want to upgrade my phone once my contract ends in April I just want to continue under just pay and go I think it is. How do I go about this?

STRUTH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone bill

Why need to know why my phone bill is so high and when I phone to find out I don’t get no where so I need help please.

Jessica8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where do I find full details on Call Forwarding

Hi all,I have read the call forwarding guide on the O2 site pertaining to my phone, but it doesn't explain much.For example, is it only possible to manually set call forwarding - whereby all calls are diverted whatever, or can call forwarding be set ...

PhilSue by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos