Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Phone not working

My phone has no sigal I put my sim in another phone and it works perfect is my phone faulty I have backed it up reset to factor setting still nothing

Resolved! Over charged

Hi I’ve been over charged on both my device plans and wondered how I would get the money back

Resolved! Payment

I have paid my overdue and the money has been taken out from account but in o2 it shows me the payment has not been made. I can't call o2 as I have a blocked phone

Patka2305 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price rise

Just thanking O2 for the price increase on my contract, enjoy the extra money until October since you will not be retaining this customer I will be changing providers as soon as my contract is up. You can spend the additional money attracting a new c...

heppy2002 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked

Hello. I have not paid the last bill for my second call. My number is blocked. What should I do now..?

domi0220 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Collecting phone

Hi!!I need to collect an upgrade phone on behalf of the person who’s name it is under, but she doesn’t own photo ID except for an old laminated provisional licence (although this is still in date)What should I do????

Aiyvie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet

Just been to Dublin and unable to get any connection, data roaming on ?

Andy312 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fake Numbers

+447935368711 is this a fake number pretending to be from o2

Lfcman73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos