Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I paid my bill twice

Hi there I have paid my bill twice and has came out my bank twice i have paid £70.30 was only meant to be £35.15

Disappointment

Very disappointing, upgrade my contract, pay balance for last handset, pay in advance for new handset 1st bill, o2 promise to deliver next day, received confirmation saying delivery date is 22 Feb, bound myself all day in order to receive delivery bu...

Loyalty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OLD NUMBER TRANSFER

I've tried seven times to move my old number onto my new phone, gave the PAC number and I get an email saying I've failed a security check. Can I actually phone a real person for help?

Resolved! P Smart 2019 and 2021 have identical specs listed

When comparing the 2 phones, they appear identical, which is far from the case (I would hope)! Will O2 update the technical specifications page? Makes it a bit of a pain to compare 3 devices if 2 of them appear to be the same (I know I can do it manu...

Pleiades by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

may bill

hi I pay my bill But not showing me and no signal of the Internet

Deividas1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2

As anyone having problems with the o2 appEvery time I log in press account and try the upgrade, buy a bolt on can’t remember the name of the other oneI get a new window saying it is not possible to view at this time try again later, this has gone on ...

Ged1950 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

am overseas and barely using the phone. what tariff do i need

Hi, I am in Australia with a local and my UK phone. As Australia Govt is blocking most citizens from leaving and returning I'm here for some time. My UK phone is used to receive occasional incoming business calls from the UK, but not to make them as ...

Wanderah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Sim

My sim appears to be damaged and no longer working. How am I supposed to contact o2 to order a replacement if I can't call them as the support pages suggest I do?

Will92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos