Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New phone

How do I stop texts going to my old phone and to my new phone??

Juzzy1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor customer service

I have been on the phone for 3hrs and 20mins and not 1 person has answered the phone!!!

Stace11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handset

About my handset I received today why I don’t a plug for my charger and headset? And also I want to know if the handset is refurbished or brandnew

Resolved! Dongle

Hi, is it possible to get a dongle which use’s my current mobile data?

Leviroots by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

free disney+

I upgraded recently and was offered 6 months of disney+ but when I went to activate was told I woudl have to start paying fork next month. Any idea how I can get the free addon

brianmc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM card not working - no phone service for >48 hours!

Hi there Has anyone else been sent a new SIM ahead of the O2 network upgrade, only to be left with no phone service after swapping over the SIM cards and the new card failing to work? Apparently the switch to the new SIM has 'got stuck' according to ...

EmmaP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payments

My account says i have no outstanding bills but i keep getting letters saying i will be disconnected , waited 1 hour in a que to customer services and cannot speak to a human , so annoying any help ?

Nik4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracking number

My tracking number doesn’t work

Seb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading sim on meerksts

Can someone help please? I’m wanting to upgrade on Meerkats and staying with O2 but will it cancel out my other monthly contract. My 12 months is up, do I need to cancel it or will it just get cancelled once upgraded with meerkats online? Hope that m...

Shazza15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos