Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting charged for pics.

dodie06
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi folks...new on here so go easy on me please. Oh, and i'm not very savvy with new technology lol.

I have just upgraded to the Samsung j5, but looking at my bill i am getting charged for sending pics. I haven't got a clue why, never had that with my old phone.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
I have every confidence in you wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 21 of 23

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Smilies are the big problem. Just use the inbuilt ones in the messaging app.
Message 22 of 23

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
Smilies are fine as long as you watch the character count as described in my help thread.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 23 of 23