Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get service back

NICKBENNETT86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have paid my bill in full yesterday, and now my service had been disconnected. I need this sorted asap as this is not acceptable
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

NICKBENNETT86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you but I need to talk to an advisor to get this sorted but unfortunately when I call they say no one is here to talk to and hang up.. Live chat is not available either.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You need to keep trying.
All the ways we know are included in the help.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4