Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim

woke up this morning to my phone saving no sim  any ideas 

Angry5000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel Contract

April 5 ends my contract I wanted to close it because I found a better offer how to do it? plus i wanted to keep the number because the network stays the same.

Marcin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ upgrade

Hi, I was due an upgrade, however decided to opt for a sim only upgrade. I specifically picked a sim with the free 6 months Disney+ offer. After upgrading, it stated that I had 28 days to select my offer. I left it 48 hours before logging back in, wh...

Said you would not cut me off...but you have

Typical O2. Dunno how there customer services win so many awards. Spoke to payment management about not being cut off due to laid off because of covid19. O2 pay,ent management assured me I would not get service restricted and guess what. Service has ...

Bill

Hi I have a problem paying my bill can someone please phone me thank you

richard5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling not working

WiFi calling has been very useful to me as I get no signal where I live however today it has switched itself off in my iPhone settings. I have tried switching it back on but it says I need to do this on my o2 account. When I go to the account it says...

Emma96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

I have now paid my device off and want to reduce my tariff cost. How do I do this?

P22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus

How can o2 help me with my bills ?

Sa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos