Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Discount

Hi,I’m needing to add 25% discount to an additional number I have just had put on my account. I have a valid discount code but it’s not allowing me to add this. Can you help? Thank you.

Hannah02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port number to new O2 contract

I have taken a new O2 contract through a third party supplier. My current contract ends today 3/4/2020 and I want to move my current O2 phone number over to my new contract. Tried calling O2 but only dealing with theft, fraud and serious topics, can ...

Sijopal27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text

I have received the following text today...Your mobile phone bill is overdue. 42.92 GBP is outstanding. We'll add a late payment charge of 3.50 GBP to your next bill if you don't pay in the next four days. To stop this call 2729 free from your mobile...

Ellie123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service can’t contact o2

Hi, I had an overdue bill on my account so services have been barred, due to being self employed and not working with the whole virus thing going on I haven’t made the payment, yesterday my Phone was disconnected completely in the top corner of my ph...

Lf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade sim

I just wanted to change my sim plan

Newcastle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

hot spot

I have created a hot spot on my iphone 8+ but when i go into settting on my ipad i can see the hot spot it just wont connect?

wiggle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help

So my friend ordered a new phone with a new contract on April 1st 2020. He is new to o2. It was meant to be free next day delivery but 2 days later and he hasn't has a dispatch email or any further information other than order confirmation. He is str...

Christine3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

One off data bolt on 8gb

Hi, last month I am run out of data so I activate bolt on one off 8gb. Now I have cancel it or this is real one off ?

Karus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting in Touch with Customer Service

Hi Wondering if anyone has any luck getting in touch with customer service at the moment? I have a spending cap on my phone i need removed asap, as i am working from home and needing to dial into various conference calls with the current situation. I...

Peter1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leave O2 and no operator takes calls

Hi , I want to terminate my contract giving 30 days of notice and I understand that this is a procedure that can be done only by phone. I am trying from yesterday to get hold of an operator and when I finally manage to talk to somebody they say that ...

Luciag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos