Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New sim card

My new SIM card is too big for my new phone. How do I replace it? TIA.

Sam53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade carphone warehouse.

I have a contract through mobiles.co.uk with O2. When I log into my O2 app it is telling me I can upgrade early without cost but the link takes me to a page that says no upgrade options available. Has anybody else had this or knows anything about it ...

Markcav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnection

My phone has been disconnected and I can't get in touch with anyone to get it back on.

Roaming charges while locked down in EU

Hi I have been locked down in Germany for the past month and it looks like I will not be able to get back to the UK until June - or later. I know that roaming is restricted for a certain number of months and by June I am sure I will have gone over th...

Tedster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

How to transfer old phone number to a new sim card, what I have to do?

AnnaM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switched Numbers

Hi, i have 2 contracts with o2. I wanted to switch the numbers round as the newest contract had better minutes, internet etc. SO i did all of this on here, my old number, moved onto the to the new contract, now i recieved a letter saying id cancelled...

Urgent

My phone is barred there was a pre agreed amount still my calls are restricted I’ve tried calling o2 but no one answers

Taz1272 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No SIM, no way of getting one!

I have been given a replacement phone after losing mine, though an insurance claim. With the way o2 is now operating I am unable to get a replacement SIM. The website says call or go into a store. Obviously the stores are closed and every time I mana...

Lbwr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount

Hi,I’m needing to add 25% discount to an additional number I have just had put on my account. I have a valid discount code but it’s not allowing me to add this. Can you help? Thank you.

Hannah02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Port number to new O2 contract

I have taken a new O2 contract through a third party supplier. My current contract ends today 3/4/2020 and I want to move my current O2 phone number over to my new contract. Tried calling O2 but only dealing with theft, fraud and serious topics, can ...

Sijopal27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos