Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPRS charge

MalteseFalcon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have a o2 business account with 3gb data. I am now seeing GPRS call charges often from like 3am. Only a few quid but they add up. Is this a form of data use and if so is it cos I’ve exceeded the 3gb? 

it’s almost impossible to buy more data for business accounts - refers me to your business administrator 

any help greatly appreciated. Thanks 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149453 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@MalteseFalcon 

Yes, the charges will be for using more data than your allowances.

Try calling O2 on 8002 to discuss options for bolt ons or more data.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 149453 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@MalteseFalcon 

Yes, the charges will be for using more data than your allowances.

Try calling O2 on 8002 to discuss options for bolt ons or more data.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

MalteseFalcon
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. 8002 is closed. The annoying thing is I don’t mind paying the charge right now as I need data but it’s blocked the non wifi data. 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 149453 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

They open at 8.00am @MalteseFalcon 

Message 4 of 5

MalteseFalcon
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks very much. The o2 business website has shocking functionality from iPhone and I don’t think there’s a top up here and now option. 

Message 5 of 5