Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favourite places not working

Bacaloca62
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just tried phoning live chat and I cannot get through it keeps putting up a message which reads 

something like chat key does not correspond  with user key!

What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Bacaloca62 It appears as if you will not be able to get the answers here. @Anonymous is a member of staff, and she is advising you to call 4445 which is what you should do, unless the questions she's asking you are pertinent to your query. DO NOT try to sort out anything to do with your account with Live Chat. Either let @Anonymous help or call CS. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Bacaloca62 you can't "phone" Live Chat. It is a Web based service.

It is recommended you call Customer Service on 4445 from your payg (or 202 from an o2 contract mobile if you have access to one) to resolve the issue.

As someone who is very anti live chat I cannot impress upbeat folks for to avoid it like the plague.
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6973 Solutions

If favourite places isn't working from your postcode and you haven'the changed address your account will need to be reset by customer service. Calls to 4445 are 25p per call I believe on that tariff.

As said, anything needing a solution you are better talking to customer service rather than rely on live chat.

Message 13 of 13