cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address for customer support??

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried cancelling the renewal of my contract in the past but they've refused to do it. Now it is exactly 30 days before it runs out I'm trying to cancel the renewal again. (Apparently you have to give exactly 30 days notice to cancel, not a minimum of 30 days!) How awkward is it that you have to phone up exactly 30 days before the contract runs out to do this... What if you're not able to phone on that exact day? Ridiculous o2.

Anyway, now it is that day and I'm trying to phone up and cancel the renewal again. But big suprise! I just get cut off every time because the lines are "to busy". And I get told to go to the o2 website but there's no way to cancel it here and they have removed all options to email them from your account as far as I can tell! So I'm probably not going to be able to cancel until tomorrow or later and then they'll say "you didn't give 30 days notice so we can't cancel it now!". Seriously, screw you o2. I thought this service was great when I first signed up. I've been on o2 for 10 years now, mostly pay as you go and then contract for the past 3 years. You just lost a long time customer. Nice job.

So all that aside... Can anyone tell me the email address for o2 support? I want to email them my cancelation of the renewal of my contract so i have proof that I did it if I can't get through to them on the phone. Thanks people!

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7859 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

@asm212 This thread is 12 years old. You will be lucky to get a response

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 21 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149157 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions

More chance if the question made sense too.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 22 of 24

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9192 Posts
  • 209 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@asm212 wrote:

which is what??  can you just type it out? I dont see your signature

@asm212 

It is not now possible to contact O2 customer services by e-mail. The current methods of contact are in :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Many members of this forum suggest that using social media is easier and more productive than 'phoning 202. 

Message 23 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93949 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

@Oxonian wrote:

@asm212 wrote:

which is what??  can you just type it out? I dont see your signature

@asm212 

It is not now possible to contact O2 customer services by e-mail. The current methods of contact are in :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Many members of this forum suggest that using social media is easier and more productive than 'phoning 202. 

The question was asked because back in time, customer service did have an email address which was part of my signature for everyone's easy reference.

Of course this was later removed when customer service stopped being customer service

The problem of posting on old threads as things change over time

Message 24 of 24