Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Hello I placed an order online for a refurbished i phone I paid the initial deposit and had email for collection from a local store I hadn't checked my email so I hadn't seen the pre contract I replied to the email so I believe everything us sorted s...

Ref by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 8 error code 08

Hi, I’m trying to connect my Apple Watch series 8 to my O2 mobile data contract. I’ve tried un-pairing and removing from my apple account and trying again but keep getting error code 08 each time. Is there any advice on how it can be fixed?

LB_602 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set a cap

I'm wanting to put a cap of £0 on my account please so I don't go over my balance

Nic--- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Bundle

Just recently came out of contract and was asked if I wanted to upgrade. So I discussed with O2 a new iPhone 14 pro max in black (256GB) with no upfront cost and 150 GB of data, unlimited minutes, and unlimited texts per month. This came in at £61.25...

Nick50w by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not provisioned

I am new to O2 but my sim is now not provisioned, my number had not transferred from Sky yet

Loraine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange text from O2Roaming

Just woken up at home in the UK to a strange text from O2Roaming: Welcome to EGYPT. While you're here calls back to the UK will be £2.00/min. To receive a call it will be £2.00/min. Texts are 50p to send and free to receive. Data is £7.20/MB and will...

Sh1vr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Why is my bill so high 

Bazaar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud and cancelling an order

Hi Within minutes of hanging up fraudsters call, I realized that I was scammed. So I phoned O2 immediately. O2 confirmed that I was scammed and the fraudsters have placed an order for an iPhone 14, over £1300. O2 could not cancel the order and referr...

IMCaan by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boll

Hi, I've recently been changed over from Virgin to O2, but I'm unsure what my package is. I have money from o2 coming out my bank and separate money from virgin coming out too.

Lisa_M by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos