Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Swap Sim cards

I am a new customer to O2. Have received sim card . Cannot get hold of anyone to speak to just need help before I start in how to transfer over to O2 from my Talk Talk sim card, keeping my existing number. I gave the PAC code to O2 when I signed up f...

AW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hey all

If I was to buy a device along side my ongoing contract would the bill automatically tie in with my current bill

Grxzzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit check

I applied for a contract Saturday evening and received legal documents; I contacted O2 yesterday for an update and they confirmed that it was all go through the credit check procedure I was just wondering is if this is normal as it’s almost been a we...

Rat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Recycle Bill Credit

Hi, I am thinking of recycling my phone once I have upgraded. If I choose to have my payment through bill credit, does this mean that will pay my monthly bill until the recycle money runs out?

Harriet1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking query

I bought a used Samsung phone which the seller told me was bought from O2 and reckoned was locked. I've decided to sell it on so would like to know for sure it's locked or not, but unfortunately don't have a non-O2 SIM to check it properly. I did the...

beachmat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using an unlocked phone from another network

I had my Galaxy S10 phone stolen, so i am now using my wifes Galaxy S8 which has been unlocked from EE, I can use the phone to make calls and use the apps when using wifi, however, I can't seem to use my data to access apps when not connected to wifi...

Fleshy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping numbers

Hi there yesterday I swapped my contract number to my pay as you go number (which will be my main contract number) which happens this morning but my old contract number has not been transferred as my pay as you go number. If one of you O2 gurus could...

Pinal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Purchase

Hi, I purchased an iPad on pay monthly and now they’re saying they are out of stock. Any ideas if I’ll receive this by Christmas?

Matt34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos