Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Internet

Put a new sim in my phone and some of my social media and my safari won’t qork

Robyn2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return problems

Hi guy's. I buy smartwatch and return in cooling period. It take 3 weeks calling and going to store to sort out semple thing return. Ok finally o2 make return cancelled my contract and stop my number. And even for apology give me 50 pound back. But m...

Sarunas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges

What roaming charges will I incur if I accept or make voice calls whilst on holiday?

Flojo19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is 5G working on my iPhone

Hi, I just got an iPhone 13 mini and new SIM/contract with O2. I live in London and have been within the 5G coverage zone but am not getting 5G network. Wondering if there is anything I need to do to activate or a way of checking my SIM is 5G ready? ...

Diarmuid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ear buds

I have an email telling me that I can track my order but when I go to my account they have already been added to my account so no way to track them, any suggestions?

San5476 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my order ?

I ordered the AirPods Pro and I received the go ahead but no further contact ever since, can someone help?

Ayman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi I've recently checked my online banking and I have multiple payments come put from 02 I normal pay my phone bill monthly and 4 other payments have come out at the same time, please can you help me understand why this has happened and of I can get ...

9898 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tax invoice/VAT

Hey- can someone help me understand how I can get a tax invoice to claim back VAT. I have several different accounts with 02 and my accountant requires more info for my VAT return.Thanks!