Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! cancellation of new contract

cancelled contract returned phone looking for upfront cost refund/also been billed after cancelled

linda10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of Pre-order

My O2 does not confirm Pre-order and in order to claim my Bose headphones for my pixel 6 Pro Google are asking for proof of the date I pre-ordered the device.Does anyone know how Incan get this?Many thanks

Resolved! Order complete without proof of delivery.

Hi. I became a victim of the fraud. I have reported everything to o2 after couple of hours of the incident, after a three phone calls to them I have managed to return a parcel when is still with courier ( o2 has requested a return).Now after few days...

Jakub86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network

Hi, as soon I leave the house my network gos down, for some reason I have to turn on roaming data. Does this cost me more

Resolved! ipad pro 2021

Hey there, I ordered an Ipad Pro a week ago. When checking on my orders it says that it still needs to be processed, does anyone know how long this takes?

Lbrad28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone is working at all

When I am trying to make calls it is not doing anything and when people try to call me it is saying number not valid I don't know what is going on

Resolved! Wrong Price

I’m am absolutely disgusted. I was told the price of my sim only contract would be £20 in February. I have now noticed that I have been getting charged £25.49. I don’t understand how this has happened and will be cancelling my contract.

GIUSEPPE1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos