cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early upgrade bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I'm upgrading tomorrow with £91 remaining on my existing contract this includes 25%discount to upgrade early. My normal bill is due tomorrow does this mean I pay off the £91 then pay my new tarriff again as soon as I upgrade or do
I pay next month?

Thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144095 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
If you mean payment is due tomorrow, that will just be your normal monthly bill. The upgrade fee has to be paid separately and after you have upgraded your billing cycle will remain the same but the price will increase if your new tariff is more.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
The upgrade fee usually drops each month I pay so I assumed this included my monthly payment is that not the case?
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144095 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Yes, but it's when the bill is generated which is 2 weeks before you pay it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144095 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Is it bill generation or payment day tomorrow?

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

Did the advice above help you out in the end? Thanks for letting us know Help

and thanks @MI5 for being there Bouncy

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 6