Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Dont know what phone to get on pay monthly

Sensation or I phone 4 or Galaxy s2.Which one of them is best and reliable.Pleas help
Topics: 25
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

Re: Dont know what phone to get on pay monthly

Best is subjective and reliability can be measured in various ways. Now the question you might want to ask: is the battery life of these phones going to meet my expectations for what I want.
The next question you want to ask yourself is: does my usual reception area support 3G. If not then don't bother getting any one of them as you will never get to use its full potential as a phone. Just go for a Blackberry in that instance Smiley Wink
If I were you, hold off as the iphone 5 is rumoured for launch in the next couple of months and the iphone 4 may be slightly better value.
Anonymous

Sensation or I phone 4 or Galaxy s2.Which one of them is best and reliable.Pleas help

Have you considered the Nokia X range. I have an X6 and it is pretty good. I think there is a later one as well. Looking through messages here, there are a few issues with Samsung phones, including overheating which would put me off. The screen is smaller than the HTC/Iphone but still OK for internet.
I was thinking about upgrading to Iphone when my next upgrade is due in October, but re-considering because of possible excessive data charges, when the phone tries to update itself via the internet, even if you are not actively asking it to do so.
I've always had Nokia up to now and they have been 100% reliable and good battery life, unless you take a lot of pics which seems to drain the battery very quickly.
Anonymous

Everyone's needs are different. I love my new Galaxy S, so I'd recommend it's replacement, the S2.
I like having a large screen, which is why I wouldn't go back to an iPhone (unless the iP5 has a 4-4.3" screen). The SuperAMOLED screen on the Samsungs I find preferable to the iPhones too.
That said, the only real annoyance I had with an iPhone was the need to tie it to iTunes. I can just drag and drop to my Samsung, it's so much quicker, plus I can add any app I want.
Some folk might find a large screen phone a little unwieldy though.
The minus point of Android, is that developers (even big companies) still treat the Market as a secondary consideration after the App Store. I mean, we only just got an official BBC News app a couple of months ago.
SV
Anonymous

Thank you all for reply and I think I have decided for iphone 4 white.Samsung s2 is nice but i think it would be bit to big for me like the new white color though. Smiley Wink
Anonymous

I hope you're not going to be too disappointed. Not with the phone, I have it and it's excellent, and the retina display is vastly superior to earlier iPhones, but a brand new iPhone is rumoured to be launching in 6-8 weeks time, when the iPhone 4 will become cheaper.