cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit Device Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
My bill usually comes out for my device plan on the 17th every month I have asked them to change that date so it's the 3rd along with my tariff payment. However my Device plan wasn't taken out automatically when there was money in my bank account, I've had to pay for this device plan manually and now I'm worried they may charge me my device plan again even when I have just payed it and it was O2's fault and not mine. I have also tried phoning and getting in contact many times and I can't get through every single time I try. Any suggestions please?
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous This is a customer forum. No one here has access to other customer's account information. You will have to speak to customer service. Best time to call is early morning 8-8:30 am.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous This is a customer forum. No one here has access to other customer's account information. You will have to speak to customer service. Best time to call is early morning 8-8:30 am.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous Have you checked your billing date in My O2? http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

This will show you when payments are due. You can also change it yourself via this route. It takes a month to update/change to new date so it should be ok next month. However, if you are concerned contact CS as per @Bambino's advice and check it out with them...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff I have checked my billing date and it was supposed to be due the 17th but it wasn't taken out automatically which it should've because of it being a direct debit. Also I asked O2 to change my device plan date last month so shouldn't Octobers bill be due the same day not the 17th again?
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@Cleoriff I have checked my billing date and it was supposed to be due the 17th but it wasn't taken out automatically which it should've because of it being a direct debit. Also I asked O2 to change my device plan date last month so shouldn't Octobers bill be due the same day not the 17th again?

Ah I see @Anonymous. Then really you need to contact customer services. We have no access to your account so really can't explain what's happened. Use the numbers above to call and speak to someone. Try to avoid live chat....Best of luck...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff thank you for your help anyway, it's usually taken automatically every month and everything runs smoothly but I have no idea what's happened this month and yeah I keep trying to phone but keeps going to an automated phone line
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
There's obviously been an issue changing the date and it won't come into effect until next month. You need to allow at least 6 working days for a change of direct debit so you may need to make a manual payment this month. Best to call them in honesty.
Message 7 of 7