Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 Travel in Turkey

Does o2 have any future updates for expanding into Turkey for 2018, £3.99 a day to use a very bad 3G network is beyond a joke. One of our party was on vodaphone and they got a very good steady 4G network for NO fee.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Problem

Ok almost no service at my home address for over 2 weeks. I have 2 mobiles on o2 and 1 on Tesco. Tesco tell me nothing wrong with mobile must be O2 whom they also use. No help online, so went into shop today. All 3 of my 'phones are less than 1 year ...

amici-pat by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised text

Can I have a list of numbers that have been text on this phone please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my order

i am trying to track my order with my order number begining with ms...however this is proving frustrating with no results

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls and texts in Europe

I simply use phone in Greece for texts and calls on basic Pay as you Go. Had been cheap 1p for text etc on O2 travel but has suddenly gone up. Is this the new roaming arrangements? Is there some other tarrif that would be cheaper please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen phone and responsibility for charges

Hello community ... I had my (unlocked) phone stoeln in Naples. I am being billed £423 in unaurthoised use ... O2 is discounting all but £100 which I have to pay. The list of numbers dialled all commence with the numeral '2' which I learn from the It...

• 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Staff incompetence, compounded by corporate indifference.

Well got a new phone that when set up wouldn't except the code, done factory reset now blocked by gmail log on. Into o2 shop 3 times for help but no help there, rang 03448090202 promised an email of proof of purchase so I can go to Samsung shop but n...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty iPhone

I am currently in the middle of a 2 year contract and my iPhone 6s Plus and it has developed a hardware issue, confirmed by Apple who have run diagnostics on it. It's out of Apple warranty, does anyone know if o2 warranty is 12 months like Apple or d...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel my contract

is there a way i can cancel my pay monthly plan online?ive looked but cant find anything.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 information

Hello, I have been a member for a couple of days, but my O2 accouint is still not listing the fact I am using Classic PAYG, or listing my balance. How long does it take before my information appears in my area? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos