Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Please help with this

Can I suggest anyone who cares about o2s charges fills in this simple formhttp://www.which.co.uk/campaigns/mobile-phone-price-rises/track-our-progress/It's a start guysThanksDamien

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung mini

I have just had a message from O2 telling me that I have used all my data until the next bill. I don't know how I did it, all I saw was things being updated on the phone. Also, I never ask them to update things. I only got this phone last week, a bit...

RIW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade upfront costs question

I think I might be being a bit dim here but hoping someone can help.I can now upgrade my phone, I have an iPhone 3GS and planning to upgrade to an iPhone 4S. This will cost me £360 upfront cost plus my monthly charge with O2.But, I looked on Carphone...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THE O2 CANCELLATION PHONE!

Ahem.. I've been on hold, waiting for someone to pick up the phone for almost 30 MINUTES. I'm starting to get a headache. I've had to use a landline and it's costing me 5p a minute. I would hang up but now I've waited this long I might as well keep w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy ace

hi guys i know its an oldish handset, but, i have a galaxy ace gt-s5830i .. at present the problem is that - the battery indicator is full one minute and then the phone tells me that the phone requires charging and then turns off.. when i turn the ph...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go Bill History

Hi, When I transferred from a Pay & Go phone to a Pay Monthly SIM only my Pay & Go account transaction details were removed. Although most of the credit on the original account was transferred to the new one, I don't think all of it has been, and I w...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Death of account holder

Hello. My husband passed away on 27 Nov 2013. I've been trying to get round to doing everything and tcancelling this account is one of the things on my list. However, I cannot find anything anywhere on O2 website to contact someone directly via email...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message failure

I recently upgraded to the HTC One X+ from the Desire S and I have to say I love the phone, except from one problem! The majority of my text messages send, however I find that the odd text gets the red triangle. The text eventually sends after I pres...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos