Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sending graphic smilies as SMS

Just to let you all know, now I've thought it out... If you're being charged for MMS messages just because you added a you're probably feeling a bit But don't worry. Next time, assuming you're using an android phone where it's a customisable setting,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Amazon fire-

Bought amazon fire 32g on a refresh 500mb data 4g tariffStated that i would recieve a code for an amazon fire 8gb tab for £1I was told this would be included when i get the phone but low and behold no Leaflet! Ive got one of the tariffs for this and ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go query

Hi, Just wondered if someone could offer some advice please. I use a o2 payasyougo sim in a gsm unit, it doesn't make voice calls but does send texts outbound. Far as I understood from O2 even if you have credit on the sim and the credit goes down vi...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly -No account apparently?!

HeySo we've had a sim only deal for over 4 years now and was looking to see if we could get a Upgrade with phone deal. When we go to forgotten log in details it says you cant find an account for that number? Thats odd as you are taking money by direc...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit bill, not taken?!

My bill is due to come out today via direct debit however it hasn't been taken? I have the correct money in my bank account so I'm somewhat confused. Is it because it's Christmas time and it's all slowed down, or? Always had the idea that a direct de...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 International Call Rates - pay monthly

Hi there I will be going to Iceland soon. I have a pay monthly contract (O2 Simplicity 1000 12M 1GB 4G) and I was just wondering if I will be able to use this number to call Icelandic numbers when in Iceland? Thanks!Clive

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade using car phonewarehouse

HiI am due to upgrade my O2 again this coming March so my question is this on cpw site the mobile I want is only 19.99 upfront as opposed to 50.00 on O2 site so what advantage is there using cpw apart from the obvious cheaper tarriff

durhamdad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automatic top up

I have just joined pay and go £10 Bundle, How do I stop atomatic top up, and just pay whenever I want?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim problem

Hi, I lost my phone last week. I went into my local O2 shop and they blocked the phone and existing simcard. They then issued me with a new simcard, but it doesn't work after over 48 hours. Have they forgotten to press the 'GO' button for the new sim...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos