Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Get Up to £120 off LG G6 Device Plan

I have just signed up for the LG G6 which has an offer until the 26th July - Get up to £120 off. I wanted to know when would I see this saving? Does it come off my monthly bill?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill with a new billing address

Dear O2, I need a bill with my new billing address as proof of address. Could you please issue a new bill with the new address? The new address is [Removed] I have already made amendments on online but the bills haven't been updated. Thank you. Kelly

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of airtime plan

Hello This month my device plan has been paid off, I'm now looking to cancel my airtime plan but cannot find an option to do so. Do I have to contact O2 through phone or is there a way through my O2? any help would be appreciated.

Kichzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra data

Is it possible to get extra data on my sons phone for when we go on holiday to France ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls abroad

Heya, my boyfriend has recently gone on holiday to Tenerife, we are both on 02, however he is on contract and I am on a pay monthly tariff, I know I will not get charged for calling him, but can someone tell me how much he will be charged please ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt-on

Hello I just changed my Bolt-on from a £15 one to a £10 and was wondering how I can cancel this.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for IPad I didn't collect

Hi, I've been charged on my latest statement (dated 10/07/17) for an Ipad which I ordered on 22/6/17, shortly after ordering I changed my mind and rang back to cancel. However, it since went to my local store for me to collect. I didn't collect it an...

rhythmb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi folks, If I don't use a PAC code within 30 days, can I just ask for another one immediately, or do I have to wait a few days or weeks? Many thanks, Adam

Resolved! Email contact

I've tried the "guru" route (useless). I've phoned (worse than useless). Is there an email address I can use to either resolve an issue or better still complain? O2 seem to dislike things in writing.Steve

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos