Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

email ???

hi I have purchased a preloaded sim for use in my laptop dongle I have finally got on line after about an hour, I visited o2 site and registered, but every time I go to my email to verify the mail they are saying they have sent, there is no mail ther...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change of tarriff

I am currently on a pay as you go contract but wish ti go Sim only while retain my number

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing voicemail pin on a landline

I need to change my voicemail pin to access my voicemail on another phone but it won't let me change it from a different phone is there anything I can do need to hear my message asap and no money in my 02 phone

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account charges

I am on holiday in Cyprus (Greek side) and have activated roaming. I just got an email telling me I have been charged £3.99 a day for 2 days in Turkey! I have not been across the boarder so why the charges??? I am not happy!

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

my o2 rewards

Hi i,me an o2 pay as you go customer and i thought useually at beginning of august i get notification of my 10% rewards to save????,Can you help me plz??.Thanx,Marc

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! being charged twice for pay as you go

after setting up my pay and go o2 on £10 a month it seems o2 have taken £20 out of my account tryed web chat but it doesnt work and no one answers the phone and paying 25 p a minute so they can sort there ****** up out seems a bit to much

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

short changed with data!

I got a text this morning to swap my current tariff to 250min, 250 text and 6gb of data for £15, which I did, and topped up £15.It's now come thru, but my balance and notification text say I have only been given 4gb of data!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

travelling to usa

hi im travelling to sanfransisco what is the best way to use my phone was thinking of a pay as you go sim

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos