cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperately need to get my credit file corrected!

ceivegz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi -- I cancelled my DD back in September due to a dispute with O2 and finally got them to agree to cancelling my contract 2 months early due to poor service -- however, now I find that I have a black mark on my credit file for a missed payment and my credit rating has gone from a well above average to well below -- the lowest it's ever been -- in the space of a month -- all for a 30 pound payment! I emailed the credit referrals team 2 weeks ago and twice more since then but have heard nothing, customer services are unable to help and I've even informed them that I will be charging 02 for my time and inconvenience -- happy to take them to small claims court if necessary. What's the best way to resolve this? I'll be remorgaging in the spring and urgently need to get this fixed!

TIA

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23543 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

@ceivegz Along with the email address for Credit Referral, there is also a snail mail address and fax number

Contact details:
CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I will also tag the O2 online advisors who will be on in the morning. They may be able to help. Wait for one of them to contact you.

@O2Lisa or @O2Georgina can you assist? 

Should they be unable to help, you can lodge a complaint, but this should be your last resort. The O2 advisors would be unable to help if you proceed with a formal complaint.

How to Complain | Help | O2 

Within this link is a link to Resolver, which, we have been told has been helpful to some. Resolve your O2 Complaints for free | Resolver

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
  • 23543 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

@ceivegz Along with the email address for Credit Referral, there is also a snail mail address and fax number

Contact details:
CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I will also tag the O2 online advisors who will be on in the morning. They may be able to help. Wait for one of them to contact you.

@O2Lisa or @O2Georgina can you assist? 

Should they be unable to help, you can lodge a complaint, but this should be your last resort. The O2 advisors would be unable to help if you proceed with a formal complaint.

How to Complain | Help | O2 

Within this link is a link to Resolver, which, we have been told has been helpful to some. Resolve your O2 Complaints for free | Resolver

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124264 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@ceivegz 

A slight change to the email address given above by @Bambino 

It was changed recently.

CreditFileReferrals@telefonica.com

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning, thanks for the tag @Bambino 

I can't personally make any amendments to your credit file @ceivegz and Bambino has already listed the best way to get this looked in to, but I will private message you if you'd like to discuss this with myselfsmiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Bambino
  • 23543 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

Thanks for the correction regarding the email address, @Cleoriff. I wasn't aware of that. That may very well be why @ceivegz hasn't had a reply to their emails, if they had been using the address I had posted.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

ceivegz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's awesome, thanks very much 

Message 6 of 7

ceivegz
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for posting that -- God knows why O2 CS advisors would give out the wrong email address and why they wouldn't continue using the old @O2 email address as a forwarding address, but I'll give that a shot and see if I have better luck!

Message 7 of 7