Did you mean: 

Claiming smartwatch offer

Tricky
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello
I have just upgraded to a Galaxy S20Fe but it is out of stock for one week. Can I claim the smartwatch before I get the phone?
It says I have to claim before 12/01/21
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Tricky 

You have to purchase by 12/01 and claim by 11/02 

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE or S20 FE 5G direct from O2 between 26.12.20 and 12.01.21 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem via the Members app pre-installed on the device (if an individual) or at https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/watch-active-offer (if a company) (“Website”) and upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information. All participants must redeem between 26.12.20 and 11.02.21. Max. 1 Gift per Qualifying Purchase (maximum 4 Gifts per household) and a maximum of 250 Gifts per company participant. Gift will be posted to an address in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island or Republic of Ireland. See Website for full terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Tricky 

You have to purchase by 12/01 and claim by 11/02 

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE or S20 FE 5G direct from O2 between 26.12.20 and 12.01.21 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem via the Members app pre-installed on the device (if an individual) or at https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/watch-active-offer (if a company) (“Website”) and upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information. All participants must redeem between 26.12.20 and 11.02.21. Max. 1 Gift per Qualifying Purchase (maximum 4 Gifts per household) and a maximum of 250 Gifts per company participant. Gift will be posted to an address in the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island or Republic of Ireland. See Website for full terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2