cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don' understand the number of gigabytes I have been put on 250 but I think O2 has advised my ave

Fashole
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you please explain to me so i understand my bill. 

1. If i am correct my plan gives me 250Gb but my usage says I average 11.66 a month. Bearing in mind also I am currently  on universal credit and I have deductions coming out for rent arrears and historical budgeting loans, hardship fund etc. 

Also, I have Amazon Prime which comes with free prime TV. However, I notice that even with BT I was being double billed I queried this with Amazon and got no response or explanation. Prime TV as well it does not seem to show any avenue where I can query this double billing.  

Netflix which I have had since the 90's. I have always had some kinda of a reduction but wit Virgin I don't.  Could this be because i entered my user email incorrectly? I have since corrected it to.  I'm on very low income but would like a stable internet services and all inclusive data and messages bill. 

The addons Virgin put on my account i think are reason able and an attractive addon. So with the rest of the package I need your assistance how to maximise cost and maintain relative the pl,ans i currently have . 

Regards, 

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10453 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3067 Solutions

@Fashole 

You need to remove your email address, as this is a public forum and not o2 customer services, and you are liable for any spam or scams that come your way.. Also remove your full name.. 

You can see all the available plans for you in myo2 and then you can move to one of them, depending on your contract. which may be able to reduce the cost per month to o2.

You need to need to speak to Virgin about your Broadband services on 0345 454 1111 and they can help.. 

Just to reiterate this isnt customer services as it is a customer to customer forum.

** POST FLAGGED***

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7194 Posts
  • 137 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Fashole 

This article might be of interest if you are on Universal Credit :-

A Quick Guide to UK Social Tariffs - Getting Broadband for £15 - UPDATED Feb 2024 - ISPreview UK

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2022/08/a-quick-guide-to-uk-social-tariffs-getting-broadband-f...

As far as the O2 end of things is concerned, if you are not confident in searching for the most appropriate package yourself, a visit to an O2 retail store might be worth considering :-

Store locator | O2 UK | Find Your Nearest O2 Store

https://stores.o2.co.uk/

I am sure that the staff will be pleased to assist you in finding a package the minimises your costs and is appropriate for your needs. 

Message 3 of 3