cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't use all my data on a monthly contract. So why am I not able to keep the data that I don't use? As I have paid for it. But if I run out of data I get charged for more. It's my I want to keep it so why are O2 taking it back from me. If o2 want to take my data back each month then pay me for it, I pay O2 for the data every month.
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I see they roll over on pay as you go, it would be nice if they could take what I don't use of the next months bill, or what I don't use every 6 months give me a discount on my next monthly bill. Is this pissable?
Message 21 of 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
No, unfortunately it isn't possible.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
It would be nice if O2 allowed my data allowance I hadn't used to roll over even if at least one Month on my Payg tariff. 😄

I can but dream. 😢

Is it possible -> Yes if O2 let it happen as a business decision.

Will they -> not unless something happens that changes their mind.
Message 23 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anybody actually need such a huge data allowance on a phone sim?

If you're using it for tethering, buy a separate data sim to put in a 4g router

Message 24 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've updated to a 4g monthly phone contract with 2g of data I'll see if that makes any difference
Message 25 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've updated to a 4g monthly phone contract with 2g of data I'll see if that makes any difference

It won't :smileysad:.

Message 26 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Anonymous 

I'm on a Payg tariff with 2Gb and use the Internet heavily and find my allowance covers my current needs. 

Perhaps Let us know how you get on with your new allowances. 😄

Message 27 of 27