Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data activating

Drucifer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I have purchased a Apple Watch series 5. I have paired the watch. Tried to set up the data plan. Now it just says activating. It has been saying this for 4 weeks. I have unpaired and re-paired made sure I follow the steps correctly for adding the data plan. Still nothing, I have tried to contact 02 direct several times and no one can help. Yesterday I spent 3 hours on the chat and phone only to be cut off twice. So I thought I’d try here as a last ditch attempt. Before paying up and leaving for another provider. Unfortunate I cannot get to an O2 store as I am considered high risk.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Drucifer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Sophie@O2. I have no idea wether someone has checked to see if it has been activated. Each time l, they have been helpful to a point, then I get cut off. The funny thing is, despite having my phone number, no one rings me back. I have already wasted several days of my life.
See this is the perfect example of O2 customer services. You are from O2, you have my phone number, but still cannot take ownership and get someone to sort this for me. Again you just pass the buck. If one of my customers had issues and for so long, I would go to the ends of the earth to resolve it for them??
Message 11 of 12

O2Sophie
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions
Hi, Drucifer, only customer service has access to your account because of the General Data Protection Act, I'm so sorry that I can't help you further.
signature
Message 12 of 12