Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service on hold

hold
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Been put on hold its been 1hr 40mins absolutely joke having to deal with talking to a person even live chat is dreadful 

needs sorting or i will be leaving and going to another service provider 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149934 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

Standard these days @hold 

Get out if you can.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11636 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3164 Solutions

@hold 

All the details on how to cancel are here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Live chat isn't live chat is demand responsive, in other words you chat goes into a queue to be answered when someone becomes free.. 

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 5

Buttas
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

"....... I need to let you know from here your conversation will be a live chat and not a messaging conversation just so you don’t miss our replies. I’ll put you through now"

This was at 11am this morning through O2 chat on the app, and still waiting now at 6pm

Phoning is no better, gave up after 3 hours

Theyre a communications company that don't want to communicate 

Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9644 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Buttas wrote:

"....... I need to let you know from here your conversation will be a live chat and not a messaging conversation just so you don’t miss our replies. I’ll put you through now"

This was at 11am this morning through O2 chat on the app, and still waiting now at 6pm

Phoning is no better, gave up after 3 hours

Theyre a communications company that don't want to communicate 

@Buttas 

And the only thing that will force an improvement is if there is a mass exodus of customers.

The problems is that if you look at the UK's mobile network operators, standards of customer service are mediocre across the board. If you check the community forum of another MNO, you'll note that they all have issues. Hence, if you go elsewhere, you might well find that Customer Service is no better.     

Message 5 of 5