Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare customer service

Tinx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve had problems since early august. Money was taken from my rewards and put on my balance despite my absolute NO when asked if that was what I wanted.

It meant my balance was way higher than I was comfortable with.

I’ve suffered appalling customer service since and it’s going from bad to worse.

After 25 years loyalty to O2 I gave up trying to get answers and asked for my PAC code as I wanted to change to EE. Lo and behold , a month later I got an email and the whole palaver has kicked off again. They had me in tears today. They won’t listen to me. They interrupt and jump about the subject getting me more and more confused.

Id prefer to deal with them by email, text or letter and have set that up but they keep phoning me.

is there any support available vis some type of mediation ? It’s making me unwell.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions

@Tinx 

make a complaint

Customer Complaints Code

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24054 Posts
  • 1048 Topics
  • 3777 Solutions

@Tinx If you haven't used your PAC by now you'll have to request it again: PAC code (o2.co.uk) You can then give it to EE and be done with O2. I'm not certain what would happen to your O2 balance at that point, but I'm sure someone will be able to tell you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149891 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28552 Solutions

As long as you port your number out, any remaining credit will be refunded.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4