Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract extended without consent

Tonynn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi , I currently have 4 separate phones ( children/ wife and myself ) all separate contracts. The contracts expired sometime ago, approx 3 weeks ago received communication from O2 showing all 4 contracts had been renewed on a 24 month sim basis. I hadn’t authorised this , spoken or discussed with anyone. Contact was made and after trying to explain was told details would be passed to the fraud department. Received today that fraud had closed their ticket , the 24 month contract still in place and 2 phones had their sims disconnected , new ones posted out without any contact

Spoke tonight and after trying to explain managed to get the 2 phones re connected via eSIMs, Requested that the contracts were reversed back to 30 day rolling , was told that there would be charges as still under a so called fraudulent contract , they tried to change but it wouldn’t proceed as we had just had esims sent. Don’t seem to be going anywhere, didn’t want any changes . Wife is adamant that we change provides , but can’t even do that currently, any thoughts would be gratefully appreciated 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149484 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Tonynn 

Try contacting O2 on the UK based social media teams.

Details in guide Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2