cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered an iPad, as a new customer, last night and got the order confirmation with a link to track the order.  When I follow the link it asks me to log in then says there was a problem locating the account and gives a "solve the problem" link.  Clicking on this takes me to a "MyO2" page which says that I have no services.  I tried using the email link on the confirmation mail and got an autoreply which says that they've shut down email support and linking to LiveChat.  I've tried that, using "not yet known" as my O2 phone number and clicking the submit button does nothing.  Are they usually this difficult to get hold of?  Has anyone else experienced difficulty tracking an order as a new customer?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to CS and the helpful person on the other end acknowledged that there was no problem with the order but couldn't see the stage it was at.  He suggested going to the store to ask if it was there already because his screen siad "allocated".  The store said that it often happens that there is no info on the website but it would be there today.  Today, the tracking info is on the site so it appears that perhaps this is a timing issue and they send out the tracking link too early.

Thanks for your advice.

Message 11 of 11