cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Stupid can O2 be?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How stupid can O2 get?

I have recently left O2 and gone to 3 for various reason, the main one being O2s inability to communicate in plain english

I received a text yesterday saying they would be taking (the last) payment on what ever date and to click to see the bill, on clicking the link it said no such account existed!!!! 

I bet if I stopped that payment they would soon find I had an account

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you've already left o2 them a final bill,  be it debit or credit will be produced. Please don't cancel any direct debit.  I don't know what has gone wrong in your case ad My O2 should still be available.  Maybe call customer service and check what the problem is.

Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes it will be the final bill generated. I am surprised you can't see it...your account stays active until the final payment has been taken. Just watch your bank accounts... @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It may have just been a glitch.
Have you tried logging in on a pc as it will then at least show "disconnected"
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

No I havnt tried logging in via a computer yet. 

I am not that bothered as I am not disputing what I owe them and have been trying to pay them off earlier for 2 months. (End of a refresh device contract)

They seem the only company I know who wont take what the customer owes and wants to pay them.  I will not bore you with all the details and I have no intention of stopping the last direct debit.

Maybe its the tailing off of the "Support" noticed the other day only seemed half the number of cars in Capitas large call centre at Preston Brook

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's all being wound up and moved off shore I believe.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 7 of 9

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
"I have recently left O2 and gone to 3 for various reason, the main one being O2s inability to communicate in plain english"

hahahahahahaha - I'm sorry! You've clearly not had the displeasure of calling 3 yet I gather!
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 9 of 9