Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - Customer Service/Apple Watch

Pollyjean2019
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone provide me with a phone number to speak to someone and make a complaint and actually have that person assist me in resolving the technical issue I have been facing for 2 months?!

Bought an Apple watch in June and could not receive or make calls.  Called customer service and was advised that I needed an E Sim.  Received the E Sim and still couldn't make calls.  I have now called 4 times and been told on each occasion that the sim needs to be transferred to my number then I get cut off.  No one calls me back.  Is this task in the "too hard bucket".  Last person I spoke to I made her promise me if we got cut off she would call me back - she said yes then randomly sent me into another queue! 

Called the local shop out of sheer frustration and was told "pop in" and we will try and help you. 

2 hours of my life wasted on the phone and 2 months without a working apple watch.  To say I am frustrated with the poor customer service from O2 is an understatement!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10387 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3043 Solutions

Duplicate Post

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145831 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28021 Solutions

@Pollyjean2019 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 7

Pollyjean2019
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I am aware of that I just wondered if anyone could give me a contact number other than the 202. 

Message 4 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10387 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3043 Solutions

That is the only number available... or try resolver.co.uk and see if you get a response @Pollyjean2019 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 7

Pollyjean2019
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you - I literally cant face another call to O2 customer service! 

Message 6 of 7

Lien1735
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I’ve had a similar issue for 14 weeks now and have gone down the route of getting the Communications Ombudsman’s Service involved as O2 are not interested in sorting out the issue. The Complaints Resolution Team (CRT) are inundated with complaints and can’t respond within the 7 working days timeframe as it took them 3 weeks to respond to my email to them and even then, it was only because I was posting negative comments on O2 social media. The CRT are just as bad as the rest of O2, so don’t expect any support from them which is why I’ve escalated my issue to the Ombudsman service.

My advice is to keep written notes of dates, times, summary of call conversations and length of call as evidence as I’ve done that and submitted it as evidence which O2 have now upheld my complaint although it’s still not sorted out and the Ombudsman is now investigating.
Please see my posts in the link provided below: -

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Error-Code-08-Mobile-Data-Apple-Watch/td-p/1639711

Hope you get it sorted, but don’t hold your breath!

Message 7 of 7